Christmas holiday comes in the very last month of the year. To some, it is time to rest, and to some others, it is a holiday to flex, have fun, and relax.
Whichever category you may belong, just make sure the aura around you is fun and lit. get away from a busy schedule, escape the 9 to 5 routine, hang out with your family and loved ones catching the best fun, party away in an unknown city, taste the sweetest candies, eat the best meal, and drink the freshest wine.
In the middle of the Christmas holidays, be the life of the moment by adding some spice to your conversation every now, and then. One of the best ways to do that is to arm yourself with cheesy puzzles and funny Christmas riddles. Our collection has provided a long list of riddles for you to pick from.
Christmas Riddles for Kids
Our first category of funny riddles is for kids. Don’t worry; we ensured that every single word is appropriate for children. It is a fun way to teach and engage children about Christmas during the Christmas holiday.
- I heard Santa Claus knows how to fight karate. How did we know that?
Answer: We know this because Santa Claus wears a black belt.
- Why do kids cry when they see Santa?
Answer: Kids cry because of Santa’s “claws.”
- Describe a short and annoying sidekick of Santa Claus during Christmas in one word.
- What is the best gift to give your parents during the Christmas holidays?
Answer: There is always a perfect gift for every holiday. You know your parents deserve a nice present. After searching through every nook and corner, I finally found the perfect gift: a list of everything you want during Christmas.
- Why do you think Santa Claus’s sidekicks are usually sad?
Answer: Have you ever wondered why they are always looking unhappy and maltreated? I have no idea what Santa Claus did to offend them, but I am sure they suffer from low ELF esteem.
- How do you think Santa Claus bought the gifts from the north pole?
Answer: I have no idea! You find out.
- Why can’t we find snowman during the summer?
Answer: We cannot find him because he changed form. He is now a puddle.
- What can you use to scare a snowman?
Answer: Wave a hairdryer in the air, and he will melt and fade.
- Tell me the type of candle that burns for a long time.
Answer: None. Candles burn shorter and not longer.
- In the world of elves, which one of them is the best artist?
Answer: ELVis Presley.
‘What am I’ Christmas Riddles
In this section, you will answer the question, “what am I?” We collected a few interesting “what am I” Christmas riddles for you to enjoy.
- I am a little mean-looking helper who does all he can to get you gifts for Christmas. Who am I?
Answer: I am an elf.
- You open me every day. I am found in homes. I tell people when Christmas is close.
Answer: I am a calendar.
- I come in different colors. I hang out most times during the festive period. I contribute to the electric bill. What am I?
Answer: I am Christmas lights.
- I make everything white. Keep people indoors more during the holidays. People change their fashion to something thicker when I come around. What am I?
- I come out once a year. All my clothes have the same red color. I walk with a cane with nothing wrong with my leg. Who am I?
Answer: I am Santa Claus
Christmas is an excellent time to cool off. These riddles about Christmas are funny and didactic all the same. I bet most people may not get any of the riddles written above right. It doesn’t matter. At the very least, you know now. Make sure you use these riddles to entertain your minds during this Christmas.