I shrink smaller every time I take a bath. What am I?
Which is the most shocking city?
Christmas holiday comes in the very last month of the year. To some, it is time to rest, and to some others, it is a holiday to flex, have fun, and relax.
Whichever category you may belong, just make sure the aura around you is fun and lit. get away from a busy schedule, escape the 9 to 5 routine, hang out with your family and loved ones catching the best fun, party away in an unknown city, taste the sweetest candies, eat the best meal, and drink the freshest wine.
In the middle of the Christmas holidays, be the life of the moment by adding some spice to your conversation every now, and then. One of the best ways to do that is to arm yourself with cheesy puzzles and funny Christmas riddles. Our collection has provided a long list of riddles for you to pick from.
Christmas Riddles for Kids
Our first category of funny riddles is for kids. Don’t worry; we ensured that every single word is appropriate for children. It is a fun way to teach and engage children about Christmas during the Christmas holiday.
- I heard Santa Claus knows how to fight karate. How did we know that?
Answer: We know this because Santa Claus wears a black belt.
- Why do kids cry when they see Santa?
Answer: Kids cry because of Santa’s “claws.”
- Describe a short and annoying sidekick of Santa Claus during Christmas in one word.
- What is the best gift to give your parents during the Christmas holidays?
Answer: There is always a perfect gift for every holiday. You know your parents deserve a nice present. After searching through every nook and corner, I finally found the perfect gift: a list of everything you want during Christmas.
- Why do you think Santa Claus’s sidekicks are usually sad?
Answer: Have you ever wondered why they are always looking unhappy and maltreated? I have no idea what Santa Claus did to offend them, but I am sure they suffer from low ELF esteem.
- How do you think Santa Claus bought the gifts from the north pole?
Answer: I have no idea! You find out.
- Why can’t we find snowman during the summer?
Answer: We cannot find him because he changed form. He is now a puddle.
- What can you use to scare a snowman?
Answer: Wave a hairdryer in the air, and he will melt and fade.
- Tell me the type of candle that burns for a long time.
Answer: None. Candles burn shorter and not longer.
- In the world of elves, which one of them is the best artist?
Answer: ELVis Presley.
‘What am I’ Christmas Riddles
In this section, you will answer the question, “what am I?” We collected a few interesting “what am I” Christmas riddles for you to enjoy.
- I am a little mean-looking helper who does all he can to get you gifts for Christmas. Who am I?
Answer: I am an elf.
- You open me every day. I am found in homes. I tell people when Christmas is close.
Answer: I am a calendar.
- I come in different colors. I hang out most times during the festive period. I contribute to the electric bill. What am I?
Answer: I am Christmas lights.
- I make everything white. Keep people indoors more during the holidays. People change their fashion to something thicker when I come around. What am I?
- I come out once a year. All my clothes have the same red color. I walk with a cane with nothing wrong with my leg. Who am I?
Answer: I am Santa Claus
Christmas is an excellent time to cool off. These riddles about Christmas are funny and didactic all the same. I bet most people may not get any of the riddles written above right. It doesn’t matter. At the very least, you know now. Make sure you use these riddles to entertain your minds during this Christmas.
Christmas is a time to show love, relax, and have fun with family and loved ones. It comes with a lot of perks and traditions. In a typical setting, the house is full, and most people get to see members of their extended family, including brothers, sisters, grannies, and other relatives you have not seen in a long time.
While trying to catch up with your loved ones, share candies, and sing beautiful Christmas songs in church, a fun way to spend your Christmas is by playing entertaining games such as riddles and board games.
We have helped you with a few Christmas riddles and answers to try out with your family during Christmas.
Festive Riddles About Christmas
It is time to show your siblings and friends who’ve got the smartest minds. You can play in groups assigning points to those who got the answer right, or you may try other ways. We wish you luck. Hope you get many right
- Christmas and Thanksgiving are the most important holidays which come with different traditions and events. Typically, Thanksgiving comes before Christmas. When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
Answer: When giving answers to riddles like this, you need to learn how to connect the right dots. Thanksgiving is usually celebrated before Christmas, according to the date. So when does it come before Christmas? That’s impossible, right? Well, check your dictionary! The word ‘Christmas’ starts with the letter ‘c’ while the word ‘thanksgiving’ begins with the letter ‘t.’ The only time and place Christmas comes before Thanksgiving is in the dictionary.
- What is snowman’s best food during Christmas?
Answer: I think we should rule out some items before solving this riddle. We are all familiar with the snowman in every Christmas series, popularly featured in Frozen. Anything comes to mind already? Snowman’s best food during Christmas should be Frozen flakes.
- What is the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the regular English alphabet?
Answer: Did you know that there is a difference between the Christmas alphabet and the regular English alphabet? Don’t look confused or in doubt! Think deeper! If you can’t solve the riddle, it means you don’t love Christmas. The only difference is that there is noel. Have you got that? No L.
- Who eats throughout the year but doesn’t eat at Christmas?
Answer: That’s weird, right? I am sure you don’t believe that anyone would neglect Christmas food. The answer is turkey. They are reared and catered to from the beginning until Christmas, where they become stuffed and eaten. That’s cruel!
- Darth Vader stalks Luke Skywalker till Christmas, or how do you think he knows what he got for Christmas.
Answer: He knew because he felt his “presents.”
- Santa Claus travels from the North Pole in which direction?
Answer: Before you start calculating longitude and latitude on your map, it may not be helpful. Since Santa Claus is coming from the extreme north, everything is south from the North Pole.
- If you were to cross a Christmas tree with apples, what would you get?
Answer: This is quite easy! It should be a plus point for your group. A Christmas tree is a pine! When crossed with apples, you get a pine-Apple
- December is a unique month quite different from every other month. How is it different?
Answer: It has a letter ‘D.’
- Humans go to school to learn the alphabet while Elves go to school to learn?
- Describe a snowman in summer in one word.
Whats the true definition of bravery?
Wednesday, Tom and Joe went to a restaurant and ate dinner. When they were done they paid for the food and left. But Tom and Joe didn’t pay for the food. Who did?
If you throw a red stone into the blue sea, what it will become?
What time is it when the clock strikes 0?
A boy and a doctor were fishing. The boy was the doctor’s son but doctor was not the boy’s father. Who is the doctor?
What can you make that no one, not even you can see?